Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Today is Tuesday, Oct 1st 1991

Note: The post below is a transcription of a handwritten journal entry from 28 years ago.
I find it interesting to note that as I decide to transcribe these to the internet, where they will likely live on forever that the day of the week (ie: Tuesday of 2019) is the same day of the week from 1991.

Here I refer to 'plains' of existence. In my later philosophizing I tend to think of these plains more as levels of conscious awareness. I don't quite understand the 'Madness is Perfection' from 28 years ago, but I believe elaborate it on it more in a later post...
----

There are a number of 'plain' of existance. When we reach a set of requirements for this physical plain then we can go to another.  The first plane is the 'physical plain' We reach another plain we are still free to visit the physical plain again but we never return until we complete the requirements. The final plain is total peace and 99% perfection with GOD who lives on the final plain.  I believe we can communicate with these plains of higher existence and when we reach the final plain we will be at total peace

[ Madness is perfection ] <> [ Perfection is madness]

No comments:

Post a Comment